Check Master BSR
Model No. : PIT-
Check MASTER BSR is designed to Inspect and make fabric rolls simultaneously. It has a Wide viewing area to check the fabric thoroughly. It has Dual Light Sources : TOP Illumination to check the Dyeing and Printing Defects and Bottom
Fabric is the most valuable resource Fabric for a Garment as it about 60% – 70% of the total cost of a finished Garment. Hence its important that it must be checked properly to avoid rejections and cost overruns due to faults in the fabric. For controlling the fabric Quality, Paramount has introduced, its latest Fabric Inspection Machine, Paramount Flammability Tester i9 (Horizontal, Auto Industry) is made up of steel with toughened glass door.
Check MASTER BSR (Both Side Rolling). This machine increases the productivity about 10 TIMES, as compared to the Manual Fabric Inspection. It’s a very Convenient equipment with which thousands of meters of fabric, up to a width of 72” can be conveniently inspection, measured and rolled in a single day.
Check MASTER BSR is designed to Inspect and make fabric rolls simultaneously. It has a Wide viewing area to check the fabric thoroughly. It has Dual Light Sources : TOP Illumination to check the Dyeing and Printing Defects and Bottom Illumination to check the Weaving Defects. It also has a Tensioning device to provide tension to the fabric during movement. The checking speed can be controlled with the controlling knob. Forward & reverse motion facility is provided to enable effective inspection. The Length of the Fabric inspected is directly displayed by the Length Counter. The Digital fault counter helps in counting the number of defects in the fabric. Emergency stop switch is provided to stop the machine suddenly in case of an emergency. The machine is elegantly finished in Blue and Grey Powder coating paint for impressive looks.
- An economical, ergonomically designed, Sturdy Fabric Inspection machine.
- 72” Wide Rolls can be inspected at variable Speed.
- Latest Technology Equipment with modern Aesthetics which can do Rolling on both Front and back Side.
- Heavy Duty Geared Motor with variable speed control thru AC Frequency Drive.
- Two Modes of Inspection : Continuous or Inching facility.
- LED Light from TOP and BOTTOM to identify all type of Defects : Weaving, Dyeing and Printing Defects. For Power Saving and Long Life.
- Roller Type Length counter for accurate fabric length measurement.
- Digital Fault Counter to keep count of Faults in the Fabric.
- Working with Both Length and Fault counters the operator can easily keep note of all the faults and also know at which length the fault are coming.
- A special Stainless-Steel Tensioning device is provided to provide adjustable tension to the fabric during Inspection.
- Five Heavy Duty Rollers fitted with NTN-JAPAN bearings for Long-life trouble-free operations.
- Four EXTRA Stainless-Steel Rollers with NTN-JAPAN Bearings for smooth flow of Fabric during Inspection and Rolling.
- With Emergency Stop facility to stop the machine at any time , as per the Safety and CE Norms.
- Complete with all accessories-tray for keeping loose fabrics, plastic pipes for rolling fabrics etc.
- Supplied with Calibration & Inspection Certificates.
|Special Designed Geared Motor||To Run the Fabric smoothly|
|Frequency Drive||Electronic Programmable Drive to Run the Fabric|
|BIG ROLLERS||5 Nos. for smooth running of the Fabric|
|Small Stainless-Steel Roller||4 Nos. for smooth passage of the Fabric|
|Emergency Stop||In Front and Back side adhering to Safety Norms.|
|Power Supply||220/230 V, 50 Hz, Single phase AC Supply|
|Maximum Width||72” Inches of fabric can be checked|
|Light source||LED Lights at Top & Bottom for Illumination|
|Length Counter||Wheel Type, 0 – 99999 Meters (Least count 0.1 M)|
|Fabric movement||Back to Front/ Front to Back|
|Overall Dimensions of the unit||LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT
2260mm x 1480mm x 1810mm
89” x 58” x 71”
|Net Weight||450 Kg (990 lbs.)|