Check Master Knitted
Model No. : PIT-
Check Master Knitted is designed to Inspect and make fabric rolls of Knitted and Lycra Fabrics. It has a Wide viewing area to check the fabric thoroughly. It has Dual Light Sources : TOP Illumination to check the Dyeing and Printing
Fabric is the most valuable resource Fabric for a Garment as it about 60% – 70% of the total cost of a finished Garment. Hence its important that it must be checked properly to avoid rejections and cost overruns due to faults in the fabric. And the Knitted and Lycra fabric is little difficult to inspect as it gets elongated when it is pulled. To Inspect Knitted and Lycra Fabrics conveniently and to control the fabric Quality, Paramount has introduced, its latest Fabric Inspection Machine, Check Master Knitted . This Equipment with its special Unwinding Roller placed at various locations helps in easy movement and also in removing the crease in the fabric while inspection. This machine increases the productivity about 10 TIMES, as compared to the Manual Fabric Inspection. It’s a very Convenient equipment with which thousands of meters of fabric, up to a width of 72” can be conveniently inspection, measured and rolled in a single day.
Check Master Knitted is designed to Inspect and make fabric rolls of Knitted and Lycra Fabrics. It has a Wide viewing area to check the fabric thoroughly. It has Dual Light Sources : TOP Illumination to check the Dyeing and Printing Defects and Bottom Illumination to check the Weaving Defects. Forward & reverse motion facility is provided to enable effective inspection. The Length of the Fabric inspected is directly displayed by the Length Counter. The Digital fault counter helps in counting the number of defects in the fabric. Emergency stop switch is provided to stop the machine suddenly in case of an emergency. The machine is elegantly finished in Blue and Grey Powder coating paint for impressive looks.
- Highly Suitable to check the Knitted, Lycra and Stretch Fabric Rolls.
- Latest Technology Equipment with modern Aesthetics.
- Three Special Uncurling Rolls opens up the curls in the fabric.
- Two Modes of Inspection : Continuous or Inching facility.
- LED Light from TOP and BOTTOM to identify all type of Defects : Weaving, Dyeing and Printing Defects. For Power Saving and Long Life.
- Roller Type Length counter for accurate fabric length measurement.
- Digital Fault Counter to keep count of Faults in the Fabric.
- Working with Both Length and Fault counters the operator can easily keep note of all the faults and also know at which length the fault is coming.
- A special Stainless-Steel Tensioning device is provided to provide adjustable tension to the fabric during Inspection.
- Five Heavy Duty Rollers fitted with NTN-JAPAN bearings for Long-life trouble-free operations.
- Four EXTRA Stainless-Steel Rollers with NTN-JAPAN Bearings for smooth flow of Fabric during Inspection and Rolling.
- With Emergency Stop facility to stop the machine at any time , as per the Safety and CE Norms.
- Complete with all accessories-tray for keeping loose fabrics, plastic pipes for rolling fabrics etc.
- Supplied with Calibration & Inspection Certificates.
|Uncurling Roller||3 Nos.|
|Special Geared Motor||To Run the Fabric|
|Special Motor||To Run the Uncurling Rollers in Alignment.|
|Frequency Drive||Electronic Programmable Drive to Run the Fabric|
|2nd. Frequency Drive||To Run Uncurling Roller thru Motor & Gears.|
|BIG ROLLERS||5 Nos. for smooth running of the Fabric.|
|Small Stainless-Steel Roller||4 Nos. for smooth passage of the Fabric|
|Emergency Stop||In Front and Back side adhering to Safety Norms|
|Power Supply||220/230 V, 50 Hz, Single phase AC Supply|
|Maximum Width||72” Inches of fabric can be checked|
|Light source||LED Lights at Top & Bottom for Illumination|
|Length Counter||Wheel Type, 0 – 99999 Meters (Least count 0.1 M)|
|Fabric movement||Back to Front/ Front to Back|
|Overall Dimensions of the unit||LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT|
|Net Weight||Kg ( lbs)|