Drop Tester (Manual)
Model No. : PIT-
Drop Tester (Manual) is designed to test the drop of packages and test specimens. Drop Tester utilizes a high strength welded material drop platform. When a drop test is initiated, the drop carriage is accelerated straight down from underneath the test specimen, imparting no rotational forces and insuring a flat drop. Positioning is infinitely variable within the drop range of the machine.
Drop Tester is the perfect machine to test the package dropping impact endurance test, such as carton and electric equipment. By testing with falling down with this drop testing machine, we can be sure about the goods safety when being delivered. The boxes are tested on 3 ways, edge wise, corner wise and flat surface. The box placed on the wings is carried to a specified height as per the testing standards to drop it. Once the box is dropped, the operator visualizes the effect of free fall on the carton. It is widely used in the different industries that uses cartons
- To Determine MANUALLY the ability of the Packaging Containers to withstand the drops faced by them during transit and shipping.
- Very useful to check the transport worthiness of corrugated Boxes, Solid ‑bre boxes, plastic bottles and shipping containers.
- Ergonomically designed machine.
- Sturdy and rugged structure
- Provision to lift up the Test Platform with a guide mechanism.
- Twin Drop Operation: Straight and Angular Drop
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong Base Plate with Rugged structure
- Supplied complete with Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NPL).
|: 220/230 V, Single Phase
|Maximum Drop Height
|Minimum Drop Height
|2 Type of Test
|: Straight, Angle Drop
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|: Up to 60 Kg.
|: LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT 630mm x 960mm x 2700mm
|Net weight of the unit
|: 80kg (176lbs)