Ductility Testing Machine
Standard : IS 1208-1058, ASTM D 113
Model No. : PIT-328
The Ductility Testing Machine is used to determine the ductility of bituminous materials in a briquette mould by measuring the breaking elongation at a constant speed of 50 mm/min.
Full Procedure of Testing Ductility Mould click here To Watch Video.
This Ductility Machine is designed to test three specimens simultaneously. The machine consists of a carriage moving over a lead screw. An electric motor driven reduction gear unit ensures smooth constant speed and continuous operation. The entire assembly is mounted with a stainless steel lined water bath completely encased in metal bound hardwood. It is equipped with an electric pump circulator and heater. The temperature is controlled thermostatically. Two rates of travel i.e. 50 mm/min and 10 mm/min are provided. Suitable for operation on 230 V, 50 Hz, Single Phase, A.C. supply.
- Used to determine ductility of formed asphalt or semi-solid bitumen by measuring the distance of elongation before reaching the breaking point of a briquette sample, which is pulled apart at a specific speed and temperature.
- The Internal tank shall be of stainless steel material.
- The bath shall be fitted with an immersion heater in order to obtain, the 25°C test temperature.
- Cool temperature bath for cold testing at – 50C
- Provided with three molds suitable for testing 3 samples simultaneously.
- Standard carriage stroke shall be 1500 mm.
- The machine shall have graduated scale, molds and mold base plates.
- The machine shall have speed control and water circulator to maintain the homogeneous water temperature.
- Speed 50 mm/min.
- Carriage Stroke 1500 mm
- Maximum Power 400 W with a 220±10% V AC power supply
Ductility Machine is supplied complete with:
- PIT 328-A Ductility Mould, with Base Plate 3 Nos.
- PIT 328-B Thermometer IP 38° C, Range: 23° C to 27° C
Explore More Product and Instrument of Asphalt Testing.
Primetek Ductility Testing Machine comes with 1 year of standard warranty