Package Hardness Tester
Model No. : PIT-
Package Hardness Tester is completely made of special grade aluminum casting for lightweight & resilience. The Equipment is fitted with a specially designed calibrated analog dial to show the hardness of the material
Package Hardness Tester is used to evaluate the hardness of yarn cones, top rollers of Draw Frame, Roving Frame & Ring Frame, etc. It is especially useful in textile mills, colleges & Universities.
Package Hardness Tester is completely made of special grade aluminum casting for lightweight & resilience. The Equipment is fitted with a specially designed calibrated analog dial to show the hardness of the material being tested in degree shore. The capacity of the equipment is 0 to 100 shore. A special knurled spring-loaded outer pressure ring is provided to give even pressure on the specimen during checking.
- Specially designed equipment to determine the hardness of any cylindrical material in Degree Shore. (Like yarn packages)
- Extremely useful for spinning mills to measure the hardness of rollers used in Ring Frame, Draw Frame, Roving Frame etc.
- Latest design with modern stylish look.
- Handy, easy to operate.
- Special knurled spring-loaded outer pressure ring is provided accurate result.
- Duly packed in a wooden case for safety.
- With calibrated precision dial for direct reading of hardness in Degree Shore.
- Smooth precision-engineered components for exceptional performance.
- Supplied complete with calibration certificate(Traceable to NPL).
|Pressing force by means of the spring-loaded outer ring||: 12.5N|
|Measuring spring force||: 0.55-0.065 N|
|Range of reading||: 0-100 Shore A|
|Working radius||: 55mm|
|Working face||: 145mm|
|Indentation body (ball diameter||: 5mm|
|Dimension||: LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT
47.5mm x 55mm x 17.5mm
1.9” x 2.1” x 4.6”
|Weight||: 415gms (0.913lbs)|