Cleveland Flash and Fire Point
Standard : IS:1448(part 69)
Model No. :
Cleveland Flash and Fire Point is used to measure the flash and fire points of lubricated oils and petroleum products.
Testing Method and Procedure of instrument click here to watch
It consists of a brass cup mounted on an electric heater with a temperature controller and a thermometer. Conforming to the CE European Directive, the unit is supplied complete with a double line-fuse.
- Single phase power supply AC (220±10%)V, 50Hz
- Flash point determination;
- Range: Ambient to 400℃;
- Repeatability: ≤8℃.
- Reproducibility: ≤17℃.
- Accuracy: 0.1℃.
- Heating rate Correspond with GB/T3536 and ASTM D92.
- Igniting mode Electric Petroleum Gas
- Ambient temperature (10 ~ 40)℃
- Relative humidity ≤80%
- Maximum power consumption 500W
- Cleveland flash cup brass, with an insulted handle.
- Gas test-jet assembly correctly positioned and pivoted from a cast cup platform which is fixed to a heating bath.
Explore more products and instrument of Cement Testing