Concrete Thickness Gauge
Model No. : PIT-
PTKLBY Concrete Thickness Detector is a portable non-destructive testing instrument for measuring the thickness of concrete or other non-ferromagnetic media. When used, the transmitter and receiver probes are placed on the two relative test surfaces of the Concrete, respectively, transmitting and receiving electromagnetic fields. The instrument transmits and receives electromagnetic fields according to the received signals. Strength, test Concrete thickness.
|Screen Size : 5 inch Resolution : 160 x 128 Volume : 15x 140 x 45mm Weight ; 0.8kg
|Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof
|Thickness Test Range
|40~500mm : ±1mm 501~600mm : ±2mm 601~700mm : ±4mm 701~800mm : ±8mm
|Data Storage Capacity
|200 Components or 3000 Measuring Points
|Data Transmission Mode
|Wireless Cloud Transport (Options)
|Both Host and Transmitter Probes are Built in Lithium Batteries
|Working Environment Requirements
|Temperature : -10~40°C Humidity <90% Without Strong Alternating Electromagnetic Field Shall Not Be Exposed to Direct Sunlight For a Long Time
|Material : Engineering Plastic Volume : 420 x 140 x 335mm; Weight : 6.5kg
- Upgraded wireless cloud transmission function;
- Adopt three anti-shell design, waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof;
- Separate design of probe and main engine facilitates on-site measurement and use by operators.
- Store the measurement results of floor thickness according to components.
- simple and easy to use, with perfect measurement, storage and analysis functions;
- stored data is transmitted to computer through USB interface.
- Use Windows software to analyze data and generate test reports.