Standard : IS 10086 (1982)
Model No. : PIT-222
The Cylindrical Mould (or Cylinder Mould) is used to prepare cylinder shaped concrete sample for compression testing.
This Cylinder Mould can be split vertically into two parts to be used. The mean internal diameter in within +/-0.2mm and height is within +/-1mm. The ends are machined to +/-0.05 . The base plate and top plate are machined flat to +/-0.03mm.
- PIT 222A : Cylinder Mould, cast iron, 150mm dia x 150mm height.
- PIT 222B : Cylinder Mould, cast iron, 150mm dia x 300mm height.
- PIT 222C : Cylinder Mould, cast iron, 160mm dia x 320mm height.
- PIT 222D : Cylinder Mould, cast iron, 100mm dia x 200mm height.
- PIT 222E : Cylinder Mould, cast iron, 300mm dia x 600mm height.
Primetek Cylindrical Mould comes with 1 year of standard warranty