Dean Stark Apparatus
Model No. : PIT-306
The Dean Stark Apparatus in an Azeotropic Distillation is a useful way to remove a product, such as water, from a reaction mixture by co distillation with an immiscible organic liquid. It is usually used to remove water from a mixture of toluene and water. It also can be used for the extraction of aromatic plants.
The equipment comprises electric heater with thermo-regulator, glass still, support stand, condenser, receiving trap, clamp.
- Single unit model
- Multiple units model (up to 6 extractors)
- Core sample diameter: up to 1.5″
- Core sample length: up to 4″
- Extractor capacity: 250 ml
- Boiling flask: 500 ml
- Receiving tube: 5 and 15 ml, 0.1 ml graduation
- Heating temperature: up to 450°C
- Water cooling system: 0.5 to 3 liters per minute, 18°C
- Power supply: 220 VAC 50 HZ
- Stirrer bar/anti-bumping granules
- Still pot
- Fractionating column
- Thermometer/Boiling point temperature
- Cooling water in
- Cooling water out
- Collection vessel
Explore More Prodducts and Equipment of Bitumen Testing.
Primetek Dean Stark Apparatus comes with 1 year of standard warranty