Digital California Bearing Ratio 3 Speed
Model No. : PIT-
Digital California Bearing Ratio Test Apparatus (CBR)
The California Bearing Ratio is used to determine the strength of subgrade soil and highway sub bases by using penetration testing method.
It is designed to test the cohesive property of the materials having particle size less than 19mm or as specified in the standards such as ASTM, BS or IS
How to Perform CBR Test for soil.
Automatic Grade CBR Testing Machine
Primetek’s make CBR testing machine is composed of a sturdy two pillar type load frame with an adjustable upper cross beam driven by a powerful electromechanical force of maximum 50 kn capacity.
- Digital Datalogging
- Variable speed adjustments
- Highly accurate speed
- Graphical interface with graph plotter load VS Time
- Data output in digital format
- Report Generation
- Auto-calculation feature of cbr value at 2.5% & 5%.
- Computer interface
- Robust and Sturdy Load frame.
- LVDT sensor with 50 kn load cell
- CBR Mould with tripod, Swell plates and penetration Piston
- Compacting rammer of 2.69 & 4.89 kg.
- Surcharge weight: Annular and Slotted.
- User Manual and warranty certificate
Note :- California Bearing Ratio Table Top Model is also available