Digital Vision Projection Microscope
Model No. : PIT-
Digital Vision Projection Microscope is a specially designed Trinocular Microscope with High clarity & sharpness of the specimen. The microscope is interfaced with computer to project the object on wide computer screen for analysis. Five-megapixel camera is attached.
Digital Vision Projection Microscope is a latest model next generation Microscope interfaced with computer, which is extremely useful for textile laboratories for the analysis of textile fibers & yarns. This is essential for the identification of fibers in textile lab, college & University.
Digital Vision Projection Microscope is a specially designed Trinocular Microscope with High clarity & sharpness of the specimen. The microscope is interfaced with computer to project the object on wide computer screen for analysis. Five-megapixel camera is attached with this for clear picture of object on computer screen. Four objectives of different resolutions are provided to change the power of magnification. The software aided system very easily measures the fibre length & dia. no of fibres automatically. Specially designed mechanical stage for sample mounting, which can be moved Up, Down & Forward, Backward. Light intensity controller knob is provided for proper viewing and fine & coarse focus adjustment knob for easy focusing the sample. The unit is meticulously finished in cream paint for modern stylish look.
- Latest design computer interfaced projection microscope for fibre & yarn analysis.
- With maximum resolution of 1000X.
- With 5-megapixel digital camera to capture the magnified Photograph of the object.
- Photos of all fibres longitudinal & cross-sectional view are loaded in software to identify the fibres without prior knowledge in the same.
- Any type of measurement like length, area, count of any fine textile fibre can be done.
- This is an especially important equipment for Textile fibre analysis.
- Enlarged view on wide computer monitor.
- Supplied with complete accessories including stage micrometre for calibration.
- Portable in size & can be easily interfaced with Desktop or Laptop for convenience.
- Supplied complete with Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NPL).
|Mains Supply||230 + 10%, 50 HZ, single Phase AC Supply.|
|Magnification Power||40x, 100x, 400x & 1000x|
|Objective||4x, 10x ,40x & 100x|
|Light Control||Invariably controlled Light Intensity Meter.|
|Mechanical Stage||Graduated Mechanical Stage with X & Y|
|Coarse Focus Adjustment||With a Knob (Bigger Knob).|
|Fine Focus Adjustment||With a Knob (Smaller Knob).|
|Light Condenser Movement||Up/ Down with a knob|
|Light Centring||With three screws.|
|Stage Micrometre||1 mm Scale with 0.1 mm Accuracy.|
|Dimensions||LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT
340mm x 23mm x 457mm
129” x 8” x 18”