Pile Integrity Tester
Model No. : PIT-
Pile integrity tester is a test and analysis instrument for pile integrity testing and monitoring of precast pile driving process. Under Impact or vibration load, the pile structure integrity and vertical bearing capacity of single pile are tested and analyzed. The purpose is to determine the bearing capacity of pile and the integrity of pile structure.
|System Noise Voltage||Less Than 2mV|
|Dynamic Range||More Than 138db|
|A/D Resolution||16 Bit A/D|
|Sampling Time Interval||2us~32768us|
|Time Indication Error||Less Than 1%|
|Data Transmission Mode||Wireless Cloud Transport (Options)|
|Trigger mode||Signal triggering|
|Sensor Sensitivity||100 mV/g|
|Sensor frequency band||1-10000Hz|
|Continuous working hours||More than 10 hours|
|Power Supply||Built-in rechargeable lithium battery (+7.4V)|
|Display||640*480 Capacitance Screen|
- New upgraded wireless cloud transmission function.
- The operation of the instrument is convenient and fast. From the requirement of engineering inspection, the user can quickly master the usage method.
- small size, light weight, easy to carry.
- The user operates through the touch screen, and the interface is simple.
- Support multiple waveform processing methods to make defect positioning more accurate.
- large-capacity data memory, support for mobile storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long standby time.
- The analysis software under Windows platform has comprehensive functions and flexible printing settings. It can print preview and output processing results, and can generate test reports.
Pile Integrity Tester comes with 1 year of product warranty