- light dynamic cone penetrometer DPL with 10kg hammer for soil geotechnical testing
- To obtain a direct evaluation of the “in-situ” strength properties of road pavement layers: the DCP has been correlated with CBR (California Bearing Ratio – Kleyn 1975)
- Field calibration of a portable dynamic cone penetrometer made to determine a penetration resistance relationship with the standard penetration resistance.
- The penetrometer must be useful in the inspection of footing foundations and for light field exploration where the standard penetration range of limits is generally known
- One year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Hammer, 10 kg
- Anvil with rod and full travel impact plug, 6 kg
- 11 threaded sounding rods dia. 22 mm x 1000 mm long
- Drive conical point, 500 mm2 area, 25.2 mm dia, 90° angle
- Drive conical point, 1000 mm2 area, 35.6 mm dia, 90° angle
- Base plate with seating for scale
- Rule graduated in mm, 1 m long
- Lever device for rod extraction
- wooden carrying case
- Dimensions: 1080x310x150mm