Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity UX4605
Model No. : PIT-
An ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) test Model UX4605 is an in-situ, nondestructive test to check the quality of concrete and natural rocks. In this test, the strength and quality of concrete or rock is assessed by measuring the velocity of an ultrasonic pulse passing through a concrete structure or natural rock formation.
- Light weight model 500 gms including Battery.
- Light weight transducers.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with your android phone for Continuous data monitoring through Android APP.
- Automatic Calibration.
- Direct velocity measurement.
- Semi-direct method for hassle-free Pythagoras calculation with direct velocity display.
- Memory saving and report generation
- Crack depth measurement.
- calibration Rod as per IS-516. NABL traceability Calibration Certificate.
- Leather Carrying case with neck strap.
- Calibration block along with verification block as per IS 516 (2 Calibration blocks with Sr No engraved)
- One year Warranty, with same day guaranteed service. NABL Traceability Calibration Certificate.