DLC Vibrating Hammer
Standard : IS 2720 (PART-V) ASTM D 427, BS 1377
Model No. : PIT-
DLC Vibrating Hammer is used for the purpose of concrete samples in a mould. it is also utilized for the purpose of altering the formation of soil with the help of its vibration. Additionally, compaction of concrete cubes of 150mm & 100mm is done with the help of the equipment.
As compared to impact hammering, the vibratory hammer is found as much quick method. The hammer comes along with 1 shank, and 1 tamping feet. Moreover, the equipment is also used for ascertaining the relative measures of the mixing water that which flows from the sample of newly mixed concrete.
- Robust and functional design
- Durable aluminium housing
- Soft grip handle for shock-absorbing
- Single-step holder for easy change of tool
- Tool can be adjusted as 12-Step angle with variable lock mechanism
- Dimensions: 290 x 255 x 350mm
- Weight : 40kg (approx)