DLC Vibrating Hammer
Standard : IS 2720 (PART-V) ASTM D 427, BS 1377
Model No. : PIT-
DLC Vibrating Hammer is used for the purpose of concrete samples in a mould. it is also utilized for the purpose of altering the formation of soil with the help of its vibration. Additionally, compaction of concrete cubes of 150mm & 100mm is done with the help of the equipment.
working of DLC Vibrating Hammer
As compared to impact hammering, the vibratory hammer is found as much quick method. The hammer comes along with 1 shank, and 1 tamping feet. Moreover, the equipment is also used for ascertaining the relative measures of the mixing water that which flows from the sample of newly mixed concrete.
- Robust and functional design
- Durable aluminium housing
- Soft grip handle for shock-absorbing
- Single-step holder for easy change of tool
- Tool can be adjusted as 12-Step angle with variable lock mechanism
- Dimensions: 290 x 255 x 350mm
- Weight : 40kg (approx)