Automatic Schmidt Hammer
Model No. : PIT-
PTK-HT225 Automatic schmidt hammer Is anon-destructive testing and evaluation instrument for the compressive strength of hardened concrete in building structures it can detect and record parameters Such as rebound value, carbonization depth value angle. test surface and so on. The strength estimation results of the component can be given immediately completed.
after the detection is Completed
|Automatically Record Rebound Value
|Automatic Data Revision, Calculation and Statistical Analysis according to specifications
|200000 measuring Points
|Power Supply Mode
|Rechargeable large Capacity Lithium Battery
|123 mm x 55mm x 25mm
|Working Environment Temperature
|Material : Engineering Plastic Volume 420x 140 x 335mm; Weight : 6kg
- integral design, compact size,
- The new MOS image sensor is used to subvert the traditional signal acquisition method, and the data is accurate and reliable
- Special color screen display, automatic recording of detection time and date:
- The machine matches the national and local curves and can be set and selected by itself.
- The parameters of angle, test surface, pumping and carbonization can be set on site.
- Voice reading function, noisy environment can also be equipped with headphones to monitor
- optional micro printer to print test results on site;
- Ultra-low power design, continuous use of power supply for 8 to 1O hours:
- Equipped with high-speed USB data transmission port, data can be transmitted to the computer.
- The upper computer software saves the data in Excel format, and can directly generate word report format The later software
- processing is simple and convenient.