ENVIRONMENTAL TEST CHAMBER (Seed Germinator)
Model No. : PIT-
- Chambers: Our seed germinators are constructed in single chamber and dual chamber designs. Dual chamber machine has two adjacent chambers and each chamber has individual temperature and humidity control system.
- Construction: Our seed chambers are known for rugged heavy-duty construction. Inner chamber of each machine is made of thick sheet of stainless steel 304; while the exterior is made of GI sheet which is powder coated for corrosion resistance surface. Each jointed is nicely molded and arc welded.
- Control system: When using seed germinator accuracy is a prime requirement; therefore, we use only branded and imported PID based temperature and humidity control system supported by high accuracy PT100 RTD sensor and capacitive sensor.
- Cooling System: The cooling system in our seed germinator machines are done using branded CFC free and hermetically sealed compressor with R134A refrigerant. It is long life compressor and plays important role in maintaining low temperature.
- Humidification: The humidification system consists of a stainless steel tank and an ISI mark immersion heater. It also features automatic water filling device, when water goes below the low level, this device opens the valve for water re-filling.
- Heating: For heating system, we use tubular air heaters that are non-corrosive and feature fast heat up.
- Air circulation: In order to achieve uniform temperature and humidity level in every corner of the chamber forced air circulation is needed and in our seed germinators we use branded motorized blower assembly for this purpose. This assembly not only distributes temperature and humidity uniformly all over the chamber but also offers quiet and vibration free operation for long years.
- Illumination: Good seed growth mostly depends upon sufficient illumination inside the chamber; therefore, we equip our seed germinator machines with high LUX fluorescent LED lights that are controlled through microprocessor controlled cyclic timer. This timer controls the light mode for a week 24 hours a day.
|5°C to 60°C
|Digital PID controller
|50% to 90% RH
|Digital PID controller
|Non condensing type
|24×7 weekly digital timer
|Mild steel powder coated
|Stainless steel 304
|Single or double solid doors with lock & key
|Glass door to view samples
|3 to 5 (Height adjustable)
|CFC free branded
|Audio / visual alarm for temperature deviation
|220 Volts / 50 Hz